quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2015

#Blogmas Day 23: Christmas Hairstyles Ideas


Tomorrow it's Christmas eve and I bring you two different hairstyles that you can use tomorrow, on Christmas day or whenever you want to. They're really simple and you don't need to think that it has to be perfect because it doesn't. You'll see they'll look really pretty even if they are a bit messy.
I hope you enjoy this hairstyles, comment which one do you like the most and feel free to tell me a different one because I love to see different hairstyles. Merry Christmas everyone! 


Amanhã é véspera de Natal e hoje trago-vos dois penteados diferentes que podem usar amanhã, no dia de Natal ou em qualquer outro dia. São penteados bastante simples e não precisam de pensar que têm que ficar perfeitos porque não precisam. Vão ver que ficam bastante bonitos mesmo que pareçam um pouco despenteados.
Espero que gostem destes dois penteados, comentem qual deles gostaram mais e mandem-me penteados diferentes também porque adoro ver penteados novos. Feliz Natal!





- First, I began by putting a big part of my hair back holding it with hairpins.

- Primeiro, comecei por pôr grande parte do cabelo para trás segurando-o com ganchos de cabelo.



- Then I picked up a strand of hair behind my ear and made a braid holding it with an elastic band for braids. The same did the other side.

- Depois, peguei numa mecha de cabelo de trás da minha orelha e fiz uma trança segurando-a com um elástico para tranças. Fiz o mesmo no outro lado.



Then I put the braid on the left side to the right side and held it by putting a hairpin behind my ear. And did the same by placing the braid on the right side to the left side.

A seguir, coloquei a trança do lado esquerdo para o lado direito e segurei-a colocando um gancho de cabelo por trás da minha orelha. E fiz o mesmo colocando a trança do lado direito para o lado esquerdo.






Here it is, the first hairstyle is done. Simple and beautiful. What did you think?

- E está o primeiro penteado feito. Simples e bonito. O que acharam?





- To start the second hairstyle, I picked up a strand of hair from the right side and held it with a hair elastic.

- Para começar o segundo penteado, apanhei uma mecha de cabelo do lado direito e segurei com um elástico de cabelos.





- Then, on that strand of hair, I made a braid, in this case I chose the so-called "fishtail", and in the end held it also with a hair elastic.

- Depois, nessa mecha de cabelo, fiz uma trança, neste caso escolhi a chamada "espinha de peixe", e no final segurei-a também com um elástico de cabelos.



- Then grabbed all my hair into a high ponytail.

A seguir apanhei todo o meu cabelo num alto rabo-de-cavalo.






- Here it is the second hairstyle, also quite simple and beautiful. As I said the ponytail doesn't  need to be perfect to look beautiful.

- Aqui está, o segundo penteado, também bastante simples e bonito. Como disse o rabo de cavalo não precisa de estar perfeito para ficar bonito.




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I hope you have an amazing Christmas with your family and the ones you love. xoxo



We'll keep you updated on our Twitter and Facebook, visit and follow us.
Hope you enjoyed, have a great day.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário