quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

BLUE IS THE COLOUR..






Hey everyone! So, today I bring you a autumn outfit that I wore and I really liked.
Some of you must be wondering why I chose 'BLUE IS THE COLOUR' as a title to this post. Well, my favourite colours are blue and green and if you could take a look to my closet you would easily notice that.

For this outfit I chose a blue skirt, a white shirt, a blue knitted sweater and, as it's autumn and it's a bit cold and rainy, I chose some very comfortable boots.
I don't wear skirts that much, I think I just have one or two skirts because normally I don't feel comfortable wearing them but I decided to give it a chance this time. And I loved the contrast from the white shirt with blue skirt and swearter.





Shirt - Tiffosi
Knitted sweater - Local Store
Skirt - Similar here
Boots - Local Store



I hope this outfit inspires you to create a similar one and tell me what you think about this one in the comments.

We'll tell you when the next post comes out on our Twitter and Facebook.
Love you all,

8 comentários:

  1. Lindo lindo, ficou incrível mesmo! Geralmente não costumo sentir-me confortável ao usar um outfit (quase) todo com a mesma cor, mas gostei muito do resultado.

    Beijinho no coração, Vera
    www.miss-independent.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Boa noite Vera, antes de mais muito obrigada por visitares e comentares. Fico muito contente que tenhas gostado e agora que comentas e penso, deve ter sido uma das únicas vezes que combino roupas com a mesma cor mas nem pensei muito nisso hahah. Vamos visitar e seguir o teu blog. With love, Joana :)

      Eliminar
  2. I love this post, the blue sweater really suits you!
    I love your blog, by the way! I stumbled upon it while I was working on my Liebster Award post, so I've nominated you! Here's the link to my post where you can read more about the award and why it's important for smaller blogs!
    http://modedeviebel.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/the-liebster-awards.html

    I hope you accept!!! xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much for visit and nomiate our blog Beth! Of course we will accept and write a post about it this weekend. And I'm glad you liked this post. I also visited your blog and I loved it, it's really inpsiring and "fresh" hahah! We also followed you, once again, thank you. With love, Joana :)

      Eliminar
  3. Respostas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and for visit our blog! With love, Joana :)

      Eliminar
  4. Gostei imenso do teu conjunto. Adoro adoro adoro azul!

    Marli, do My Own Anatomy ✫

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Fico contente que tenhas gostado. O azul é uma das minhas cores preferidas. Já visitámos e seguimos o teu blog, obrigada. With love, Joana :)

      Eliminar