sábado, 31 de outubro de 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN | 2015


HALLOWEEN IS HERE! 



Hello! It's Joana here and happy halloween to all of you!

Halloween it's today and the costumes will come on, candies will be out and all those exciting things to everyone, unless.. those who doesn't appreciate it. Here in Portugal there isn't such a strong tradition as in other countries. Still, there are those kids that disguise with scary costumes and walk through streets, going door to door asking for treats.




This year I won't go to any party, I'll just stay at home watching some series and maybe eating popcorn on my couch, the perfect saturday night.
But, I do love Halloween spirit so I couldn't let go the opportunity to write something about it. Personally, I love some of the halloween makeup and nail art we can find on internet, I don't think I could do it and make it look this amazing.




Candies and more pretty and delicious candies just to make this time even more exciting and the Halloween spirit amazing.




And finally.. The decoration part. Personally, this is my favourite part. I just love decoration in general and these special times of the year are just amazing opportunities to show it to the world hahah.

And that's it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed and have a happy halloween night
Let me know what will be your costume, make up or even your plans for tonight.


Love ya and see you soon, 

4 comentários:

  1. Super giras as inspirações! :) Beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tenho pena que o Halloween não seja uma tradição muito forte no nosso país. Mas acho que, para o ano, borrifo-me para o mundo e arranjo umas abóboras xD

    http://amarinar.blogspot.pt/2015/11/instagram-outubro.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Concordo plenamente Cátia. Sempre que vejo fotos destas fico cheia de vontade de entrar no espírito e decorar a casa e vestir-me a preceito, hahah! Obrigada por visitares o nosso blog, já visitámos e segui-mos o teu, bom trabalho! With love, Joana :)

      Eliminar
  3. Por acaso nunca fui pessoa de festejar o Halloween, aliás, passa-me completamente ao lado haha :)

    http://imthefifthelement.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar